Thursday, July 3, 2008

There's lots of little demons

and they win ev'ry time. It's colorfully bright outside and i'm doing this. There's more devil in the details than any monster masquerading as human possesses. We are all escaping confusion. I do it all the time. But I think its no use. I want to embrace the resulting emptiness of finding out how disfunctional every aspect of everyday life consistently becomes.

Now I don't mean to be a downer here. It's just that this site's gonna be chaotic. And I hope that the freedom from sense that results is eminently pure, celebratory and -- erm -- bloggable. I'll review things cause i'm one of those people (don't get me started on how perversely pointless editorializing things can begin to feel). I'll post some pictures from nature (though I must agree with Herzog, the woods are often a brutal place of "overwhelming collective murder"). I'll make sure that you see some choice Youtube (aka Heroin) clips. I'll make some fascist lists for those who want to know whats good without any mincing about.

But we'll be cavedwelling it. If I start blogging on Obama or something similarly in the common knowledge, please hit me with that two by four there next to the circular saw. If I persist, you know what to do next.

No comments: